3-year-old Boy Survives Electric Shock, Saved by Crocs Shoes – Harley Sutton-Dormer

Filed in Gather News Channel by on June 4, 2010 0 Comments

CROCS lot Pictures, Images and Photos

A 3-year-old boy from Britain, Harley Sutton-Dormer, may be dead now if it were not for his croc sandals. On Thursday, the boy and his mother decided to go to a nearby swimming pool but when they entered the changing room, Harley grasped a dryer which was faulty and immediately received an immense electrical shock that surged through his entire body.

The boy’s mother, Danielle Sutton, said, “A bright blue bolt of electricity went down his arm and shot out his side… it was awful. He was screaming in agony and shaking…

“The T-shirt and jumper he was wearing are charred and he’s got an exit burn on his side about the size of a five pence piece. The whole thing has left him in shock. (interesting choice of words there)

“The paramedic said he was really lucky he was wearing Crocs shoes at the time as they stopped the electricity going through his legs and coming out of his feet and probably saved him from serious injury

Amazingly Harley was only burned from the episode. Thank goodness for silly plastic shoes with holes in them! Crocs for everyone! So this tells us all that we mustn’t touch public dryers because they may be messed up and might cost us our lives. Furthermore, Crocs may take off your toenails but will save your life. Fair trade.

 

 

Bookmark and Share

© Amy Saeyang Mattox- June 2010

 

About the Author ()

I'm bringing the Hollywood Gab and the Absurd: Crotch Shots, Nip Slips, Upskirts, Sex and Turd Stories and oh yeah, all that unnecessary smut you wanna read but don't tell people you've read.

Leave a Reply