This sounds like a great base for chicken, but it does need some jazzing up.
I would add in some cumin and fresh garlic and cilantro.
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups bottled margarita mix
- Pour the margarita mix into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken breasts, and press out as much of the air as possible before sealing. Marinate 4 to 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Remove chicken from marinade, and discard the marinade. Grill chicken 8 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.