According to Amanda Bynes’ Twitter account, the 24-year-old actress has decided to retire but her tweet announcement follows a strand of random and sporadic tweets which encompass everything from her preference of men to disliking perverts to loving everyone to things about God… could someone have hacked her account recently or is she on some kind of medication?
Also take into account the way the Amanda Bynes’ tweets were sent almost back to back… something strange was going on.
But don’t get me wrong about the “black men” comment because I like chocolate too, it’s just reading over Bynes’ recent tweets was sort of like stepping into the mini mad hatter’s head and thus that’s why I only tweet my gather articles… anyhow, supposedly Amanda Bynes twitter account tweeted the following:
- I know 24 is a young age to retire but you heard it here first I’ve #retired
- I don’t love acting anymore so I’ve stopped doing it
- If I don’t love something anymore I stop doing it
- Being an actress isn’t as fun as it may seem
- I’ve never written the movies & tv shows I’ve been apart of I’ve only acted like the characters the producers or directors wanted me to play
- I like black men I’m very attracted to them just fyi
- I hate perverted dudes ew
- i love everybody that understands me
- so don’t worry and let everything fall into place the way God has planned for us
It just seems very strange to me that a 24-year-old hollywood starlett on a great show would just say i’m done… then again stranger things have happened…
Let’s say for one second that all the above was actually Amanda Bynes. Do you think that in this economy it’s a wise decision for a young adult, actress or not, to quit the one thing (acting) that made her who she is?
Personally, I think Bynes should do whatever makes her happy and I hope that she has either invested or saved a LARGE chunk of what she’s made just in case… you never know what the future may bring.