Well now, this looks interesting:
The rich who ask to pay more taxes
A group of wealthy people believe they should pay more in taxes and are circulating a petition to support the reversal of the tax cuts on top income earners enacted during the Bush administration.
Sounds like a potentially revealing radio talk show in the making, so you know MPRâ€™s Midmorning would take it on.
As you weigh in, Iâ€™m interested to learn if you think…
- The wealthy should pay more taxes?
- The effects of additional taxes (on the wealthy) would have on the economy?
- That taxes must be raised… or what if there was an opt-in, to support specific line items?
- MPR Midmorning: Listen live at 09:00 am CT Monday 8/24/09 or catch archived audio
- On MPRâ€™s NewsQ, Todayâ€™s Question: What would you be willing to pay higher taxes for?
Minnesota Public Radio
American Public Media
Objects in Mirror