- Who should Bella have ended up with, Jacob or Edward?
- Should Bella have become a vampire?
- Which character was miscast the most in the movies?
- If you could be any Twilight character, who would you be?
- Which movie has stayed truer to the book?
- Which event in the Twilight saga was the most surprising?
- Should Breaking Dawn have ended with a fight?
- Which character’s story would make the best sequel?
- Which vampire power would you rather have?
At first glance of this book I was expecting something a bit deeper delving into the Twilight books. Something along the lines of â€œBuffy the Vampire Slayer and Philosophyâ€ or â€œFinding Serenity: Anti-heroes, Lost Shepherds, and Space Hookers In Joss Whedon’s Fireflyâ€. What I got was a smattering of various fans views on different questions such as â€œwhich vampire power would you rather haveâ€ and â€œwhich movie has stayed truer to the bookâ€.
Each section is divided up by the question presented. We are given a few answers and the fanâ€™s reasons of why they chose the way they did. At the end of each section we are given â€œThe Final Callâ€ which I expected to be the answer chosen by most of the Twilight fans that responded to the question. Instead, we are given the authors choice. So basically this book is like having a conversation with other Twilight fans about what you like, donâ€™t like, and think about the books and movies. I love Twilight, but I donâ€™t feel the need to own everything with the word Twilight written on it, so maybe thatâ€™s why this book isnâ€™t for me.
Book Rating: 1/5
Book Received From: Library Thing for Review