The drama on Dancing With The Stars has already begun and the show hasn’t even started yet. Dancing With The Stars contestant Jewel has had to bow out of the show after fracturing the tibia in both her legs. That's a real bummer because it would have been fun to see her compete against her husband, rodeo star Ty Murray.
Who is Jewel's replacement on Dancing With The Stars? Well, thanks to a well placed call to tv honchos by her former boyfriend, Hugh Hefner, Playboy Playmate Holly Madison will be stepping in. Apparently, Madison has wanted to be on Dancing With The Stars for a long time. I am curious to see how she does. If she stinks, she might have to rethink getting back together with magician Criss Angel.
And if you haven't seen it already, here is the entire season eight Dancing With The Stars lineup with the recent adjustment:
- Playboy Playmate Holly Madison and first-time Dancing pro Dmitry Chaplin
- Rodeo star Ty Murray (Jewel's husband) and first-time Dancing pro Chelsie Hightower
- Former NFL star Lawrence Taylor and Edyta Sliwinska
- Country singer Chuck Wicks and two-time champ Julianne Hough
- Actor Gilles Marini and two-time DWTS champ Cheryl Burke
- Actress Denise Richards and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Olympic gymnast Shawn Johnson and season six champ Mark Ballas
- Reality star Steve-O and Lacey Schwimmer
- Pop star Belinda Carlisle and Jonathan Roberts
- Apple Computer co-founder Steve Wozniak and Karina Smirnoff
- Access Hollywood's Nancy O'Dell and Tony Dovolani
- Actor David Alan Grier and Kym Johnson
- Rapper Lil' Kim and season seven champ Derek Hough
Do you have any favorites? Who do you think will get voted off first and who do you think will make it to the end of season 8 of Dancing With The Stars?
Dancing With The Stars season 8 starts Monday, March 9th 8/7c on abc. Mark your calendars. It's going to be a good season!
AND JOIN THE DANCING WITH THE STARS GROUP. I will be blogging all season, so join in the conversation!