If you want to achieve a great fake tan with all natural ingredients, consider this easy-to-make self-tanning lotion.Â Homemade self-tanner from tea is a great natural choice because it darkens your skin naturally without causing damage to your skin cells’ DNA.
Self Tanner Recipe
- 3 tea bags of black tea
- 1/4 cup lanolin
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- Pour Â¾ cup of boiling, pure water over 3 teabags and steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the teabags and put Â¼ cup of the tea.
- Put Â¼ cup lanolin and Â¼ cup sesame oil into a blender. Blend these ingredients together at slow speed, adding the rest of the tea slowly. Apply this sparingly to your skin.Â Those with oily skin should avoid using this on face.
Not really down to make your own self-tanning lotion?Â Try one of these Best Self Tanners under $10
Other Homemade Beauty Articles:
- How to give yourself a manicure at home
- How to Give Yourself an At-home Pedicure
- How-to Give Yourself A Homemade Facial
- Best Homemade Face Exfoliators
- Homemade Face Masks- Recipes for All Skin Types
- Best Homemade Face Mask Recipes for Oily Skin and Acne
- Best at-home Facial and mask recipes
- Best Homemade Face Masks for Dry, Aging, Sensitive and Combination Skin Recipes
- Kitchen Remedies for Under-eye Circles
- Deep Conditioners You Can Make At Home
- Homemade Mr. Bubbles
- Easy, stress reducers
keywords:Â fake tan, sunless tanning lotion, sunless tan, self tan, self tanner, self tanner, self tanning.