Heidi Montag Lies About Being Banned From Movie Premiere by Jennifer Aniston

Filed in Gather Celeb News Channel by on February 10, 2011 0 Comments

Heidi Montag flat out lied when she said Jennifer Aniston banned her from the Just Go With It premiere. The story was a complete fabrication according to Aniston’s reps. Heidi once again is trying to grab headlines.

 

Heidi MontagIt all started when Heidi spilled her sob story to Us Weekly. She told the magazine, “I’m so upset. I was so excited! This is the first movie I’ve ever been in and I can’t walk the red carpet because Jennifer Aniston decided I was ‘too polarizing.'” Boo hoo, poor Heidi. The former Hills star is known for creating drama to get her name into headlines. She and her husband, Spencer Pratt even went so far as to create a story that they were divorcing to try to land a new reality television show.

Jennifer AnistonÂ’s reps arenÂ’t about to let the plastic surgery queen get away with slandering Jen. AnistonÂ’s rep told Celebuzz, “We do not have anything to do with who gets invited, but besides that, Sony did invite Heidi to the premiere and did not get an rsvp from her.”

So Heidi was invited after all! This story seemed false from the beginning. Jennifer Aniston always seemed to be such a sweet gal. This story doesnÂ’t sound like something she would do. ItÂ’s just another pathetic attempt by Heidi Montag to play the victim. Sorry Montag, no oneÂ’s buying it!

Who do you think is telling the truth? Share your thoughts below!

Facebook Widgets
Powered By Vistaprint

About the Author ()

Leave a Reply