Not all stylists will give you the style you are looking for. Yes, there are some bad stylists out there. Here’s what you need to know to help choose the right one.
1. The best way is to ask someone who has a great cut, or perhaps a style that you really admirer.
2. Choose a salon that appeals to you and then ask for a consultation. Be sure that they are up to date on the latest trends.
3. Study the stylist. What condition is his/her hair in? Do you like how they care for their own hair?
4. Check out the salon. Is it neat and clean. This is more important than you know.
5. During your consultation, ask the stylist questions. This will give an indication of his work history and achievements. It will also give you a peek into his personality.
6. You are the potential customer. Is he doing everything to make you comfortable?
7. Look at the staff. If they look miserable, do you want them touching your hair?
8. The list above should arm you with some tips to help you find the best stylist. If you are going to pay for a service, lets make sure you get your money’s worth.