Little Willie was very crass
Constantly smiling while passing gas
Proudly, he would then broadcast
With a spatula, I’d like to spank his ass
When we read we begin with A-B-C, when we poem, we begin with Little Willie.
To learn the details of a Little Willie, click on the link above.
If you are new to this group or contest, go here to learn more and then come back to participate in today’s challenge.
Follow these rules:
- This form uses four lines.
- Use a rhyme scheme of a-a-b-b or a-b-a-b.
- Today’s prompt: include a kitchen utensil.
- Publish so that the date stamped is April 2nd
- tag with MP2012
- Publish to Mindful Poetry (and other groups as you wish)