The NFL Power Rankings Week 12 make that Dallas Cowboys-San Diego Chargers Super Bowl look that much more likely. There’s still plenty of other teams around who don’t deserve to be in the Top 32.
1. Dallas Cowboys (3-7): Ya’ll better recognize. This team makes the playoffs AND wins a game. That’s how crazy the NFL is this year.
2. Philadelphia Eagles (7-3): Who’s going to stop Michael Vick–you?
3. San Diego Chargers (5-5): Chargers-Cowboys Super Bowl?
4. Baltimore Ravens (7-3): They can win at home when it matters and that’s all that matters the rest of the way.
5. New York Jets (8-2): I just don’t think a fat ass like Rex Ryan survives a season like this.
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-3): The Pittsburgh Steelers continue to play solid football.
7. New England Patriots (8-2): Their time will come.
8. New Orleans Saints (7-3): You can’t lose on your bye.
9. Green Bay Packers (7-3): This team showed the NFL Power Rankings Week 11 that they can put it together when need be.
10. New York Giants (6-4): Fantasy playoff time? Better dump Eli!
11. Indianapolis Colts (6-4): 6-5 after next week.
12. Atlanta Falcons (8-2): Vulnerable.
13. Kansas City Chiefs (6-4): Don’t sleep on the Kansas City Chiefs come January.
14. Miami Dolphins (5-5): Are they improving or not?
15. Tennessee Titans (5-5): Overrated.
16. Houston Texans (4-6): A team that still needs to get over the hump but at least playing meaningful games in December should help them grow up fast.
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3): Some teams just win.
18. St. Louis Rams (4-6): Division title?
19. Washington Redskins (5-5): They keep hanging around.
20. Seattle Seahawks (5-5): Worst 5-5 team in the league?
21. Chicago Bears (7-3): Watch them lose to the Rams in Week 1 of the playoffs.
22. Jacksonville Jaguars (6-4): Top dog in the AFC South.
23. Minnesota Vikings (3-7): Goodnight, Irene.
24. Oakland Raiders (5-5): At least they’re more entertaining.
25. Denver Broncos (3-7): Best 3-7 team in the league?
26. Detroit Lions (2-8): Best 2-8 team in the league.
27. Cincinnati Bengals (2-8): Lost to the Buffalo Bills? This is a really bad team.
28. Arizona Cardinals (3-7): The NFL Power Rankings Week 12 say they miss Anquan Boldin.
29. San Francisco 49ers (3-7): They took my advice.
30. Cleveland Browns (3-7): Back to life, back to reality.
31. Buffalo Bills (2-8): Still agony.
32. Carolina Panthers (1-9): Winless no more!