Best actress 2010 Sandra Bullock paired her gold Marchesa gown with old Hollywood beauty. Chanel makeup artist Angela Levin, who regularly works with Bullock, said the look was “all about the lips.”
Using all-Chanel products, here is how Angela Levin paired Sandra’s gorgeous gown with a classy look:
- Sublimage fluid to her face to prep the skin, then used Vitalumiere foundation to smooth out skin color (using Chanel’s synthetic brush #30).
- Rouge Coco lipstick (#22) — a pinky-red color — to her cheeks and lips (no lip liner was used)
- Breezy brush of powdery bronzer on the cheeks (Desert Corail) to “warm up the skin,” said Levin, who added, “We went for that slightly exaggerated cheek color.”
- Eyes were defined using a mauve-y grayish brown shadow, with a darker brown shadow applied to upper and lower lash line in the place of traditional liner.
- #10 Inimitable mascara (in black). A waterproof formula was key.
What is your favorite look?