Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Chill: 3 hours
Yield: 16 pieces
Cost per serving: 58¢
* 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
* 1 (7.5 oz) jar Marshmallow Fluff
* 2/3 cup evaporated milk
* 6 tbsp unsalted butter
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1 (12 oz) bag white chocolate chips
* 2 cups chopped almonds, pecans, or walnuts
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with heavy-duty foil, leaving a 1-inch overhang on two sides.
2. In a heavy medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, fluff, milk, butter, and salt and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat, add white chocolate chips and stir until melted. Blend in nuts and vanilla.
3. Scrape fudge into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm, 2 to 3 hours. Remove fudge from pan, using foil to lift it out, then cut into 16 cubes; serve. Can be chilled in an airtight container for 1 week.
PER SERVING (1 piece):
366 calories, 21g fat (9g sat fat), 19mg chol, 2g fiber, 5g protein, 40g carbs, 119mg sodium