This is a side dish that goes great with BBQ or Grilled Chicken and Burgers. This takes about 45 minutes to prepare, Enjoy!
1 pound bacon
2 (28 ounce) cans baked beans
1/2 cup honey
1 large sweet onion, chopped
2 cups packed brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
3. Drain, crumble and set aside.
4. In a large bowl combine beans, honey, onion, brown sugar and bacon.
5. Pour into a 9×13 inch casserole dish.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.