Words rain down in sheets
Rolling stone gathers no moss
Desperate poet writes
The List of Things to Do:
- Add this Challenge Statement to the post: Write a haiku. The subject must be something from nature and it will use the standard 5-7-5 syllable, three line form. Anything else is up to you.
- Put (SunWE, 02/09/14, Poetry Week) in your post title.
- Be sure to tag your post with SunWE, Gather Writing Essential, and Poetry Week.
- Then post it to Gather Writing Essential. You can also comment below with the link to your post to ensure I find it.
- And try to post it by next Sunday.