Tax help needed for a first time filer as an Independent Consultant

Filed in Gather Family Essential by on January 2, 2011 0 Comments

I’m an Avon Representative and this will be my first year filing taxes as a self employed person. I’m looking for help from other self employed/Independent Consultant/Representatives out there.

What do I need in order to file my taxes correctly, to get the best refund?
I’ve heard that I can claim mileage for my car since I use it for advertising and deliveries?? I’ve also heard that I can claim my phone and internet and possibly part of my rent??? Anything else that I’m not aware of??

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

About the Author ()

I am an Avon Independent Sales Representative and work at home mom. I’m a Presidents Club member with $10100+ in sales each year and a Unit Leader with 10+ team members. I love running my own business & raising my children on my own terms.

Leave a Reply