1. How many magnets do you have on your refrigerator and what are they?
Geez Louise, this old thing is covered with them, each tackier than the last. None are my own, except for the heart shaped magnetic photo frame I made for Mommy in the third grade. Gotta clean this thing off one of these days, but I fear the damn magnets are what's holding it together.
2. List three things you need from the grocery
AA batteries, don't ask.
Balsamic vinegar, not that there is a decent one to be found in this town.
LoReal's Misty Auburn hair color.Yes I do my own dye jobs.
3. What is your favorite television show
ER, and it breaks my heart that this is the last season. That John Stamos really reminds me of…well, I don't want to go there.
4. What was the last concert you attended
Clapton, in '02. I'm surprised I even remember it, I was sooo wasted.
5. What do you like most about yourself
That I'm not the girl I used to be. Hell, I'm not even the woman I used to be.
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I wouldn't be so suspicious of other people. I wish I could trust more.
7. What scares you
The Steakhouse on Route 4
8. What comforts you
The internet. I love being able to be totally anonymous and just say whatever comes to mind in the chat rooms and forums I visit. I love that the guys find me attractive, which is such a new concept for me. This list itself is probably the 500th "list" I've done since I've been online for the past eight years.